- Life Insurance
- Personal Property
- Personal Umbrellas
- Homeowners Insurance
- Policies for Homeowners provide coverage for the value of your home, its contents and any other structures in your property. The coverage is typically for fire, theft, In addition the coverage also usually includes personal liability and other expenses resulting from any injuries sustained while on your property.
- Renter's Insurance
- Policies for renters provide coverage similar to Homeowners without the coverage for the value of the home but with coverage for contents and also personal liability.
- Automobile Insurance
- The Automobile Insurance picture has changed dramatically in Massachusetts with the introduction of Competitive Automobile Insurance. We represent five different auto insurance companies that are eager to compete for your business.
Auto Insurance Rates can now vary as much as 10% to 20% from carrier to carrier. Let President Insurance explain these changes to you and search for the best policy for your individual needs.
New auto insurance discounts may include
- Home and Auto with same company — Account Credit
- Driver Training and ADVANCED Driver Training Credits
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Students now receive credits for GOOD GRADES!!
- Loyalty discounts